Lynn Chen-Zhang, CFP®, CPA, PFS™, MBA, MS
CEO and Chief Compliance Officer
- MBA - Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- MS in Accountancy - Western Michigan University
- Executive Education - Columbia University
- Executive Education - The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS™)
- Named to Investopedia's list of the top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors of 2023*
- Awarded the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award by Invest In Others Charitable Foundation
- Invest In Others is the premier non-profit that objectively recognizes philanthropic achievement in the financial services industry
- Named one of the 50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan for 2020 by the Grand Rapids Business Journal
- Recipient of the 2019 Women of Achievement and Courage Award by Michigan Women Forward
- Recognized as one of the Nation's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors and the highest ranked Female Financial Advisor in Michigan by Barron's in 2014**
- NAPFA - Registered Financial Advisor
- President, Board of Trustees - Western Michigan University (2021, 2022)
- President, Board of Directors - Western Michigan University Foundation (2019, 2020, 2021), currently serves on the Investment Committee and the Committee on Directors
- Economics Advisory Council, Department of Economics, Columbia University
- Steering Committee Member for Columbia College - Columbia University (2016 - 2022)
- Benefactor of Columbia University
- COUR Member (The Committee on University Resources) - Harvard University
- Lynn Chen-Zhang has been recognized in the Grand Rapids 200 for 2022. The GR 200 is a comprehensive list of the most powerful and influential leaders in West Michigan.
- Board of Directors - Southwest Michigan First
- Director, Board of Directors, Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra, also serves as the chair of the Investment Committee
- Board of Directors, Bronson Healthcare Group
- Board of Directors, The Gilmore
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal and quoted in national media and publications including CNBC, Barron's, etc.
*As reported on Investopedia July 11, 2023. Factors include reach, commitment to financial literacy, and community support.
** As reported in Barron's June 7, 2014. Based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record and quality of practice and philanthropic work.
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.