Lynn Chen-Zhang, CFP®, CPA, PFS™, MBA, MS
COO and Chief Compliance Officer
- MBA - Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- MS in Accountancy - Western Michigan University
- Executive Education - Columbia University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS™)
- Awarded the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award by Invest In Others Charitable Foundation
- Named one of the 50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan for 2020 by the Grand Rapids Business Journal
- Recipient of the 2019 Women of Achievement and Courage Award by Michigan Women Forward
- Recognized as one of the Nation's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors and the highest ranked Female Financial Advisor in Michigan by Barron's in 2014 *
- NAPFA - Registered Financial Advisor
- Vice President, Board of Trustees - Western Michigan University
- President, Board of Directors - Western Michigan University Foundation, also serves on the Investment Committee and the Committee on Directors
- Economics Advisory Council, Department of Economics, Columbia University
- Steering Committee Member for Columbia College - Columbia University
- Benefactor of Columbia University
- COUR Member (The Committee on University Resources) - Harvard University
- Board of Directors - Southwest Michigan First
- Director, Board of Directors, Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra, also serves on the Investment Committee
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal and quoted in national media and publications including CNBC and Barron's.
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.