Dr. Christina Yee-Ru Liu
Dr. Christina Yee-Ru Liu, Ph.D., MBA
Senior Independent Consultant
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Chicago
- MBA in Finance, University of Chicago
- Previous Experience:
- Minister of Finance, Taiwan
- Minister of the Council for Economic Planning and Development, Taiwan
- Member, Economic Development Commission, Hong Kong Government
- Chief Economic Advisor, Daiwa Institute of Research, Tokyo
- Board Member, Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Professor and Director, Department of Finance and Graduate Institute of
Finance, National Taiwan University
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.