Alex Zhang, CFA
Partner/Vice President - Investment Strategy
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Harvard Law School J.D. Candidate
- Dean's Scholar Prize in Research and Writing
- BA in Economics and Creative Writing, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa - from Columbia University, Columbia College
- Appointed by Governor Gretchen Whitmer to the Growing Michigan Together Council's Higher Education Workgroup
- Previous Experience:
- Ropes & Gray
- J.P. Morgan
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.