Lynn Chen-Zhang, CFP®, CPA, MBA, MSA
Partner, COO and Chief Compliance Officer
- MBA - Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- MS in Accountancy - Western Michigan University
- Executive Education - Columbia University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Recognized as one of the Nation's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors and #1 Female Financial Advisor in Michigan by Barron's in 2014 *
- Selected as one of the country's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors by Financial Times in 2014 1
- NAPFA - Registered Financial Advisor
- Employee Stock Option Specialist
- Ranked #1 Family Team in the Nation by Research Magazine 2005-2008 **
- Board of Trustees - Western Michigan University
- Vice-President, Board of Directors - Western Michigan University Foundation, also serves on the Investment Committee and the Committee on Directors
- Steering Committee Member for Columbia College - Columbia University
- Benefactor of Columbia University
- COUR Member (The Committee on University Resources) - Harvard University
- Director, Board of Directors, Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra, also serves on the Investment Committee
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal and quoted in national media and publications including CNBC and Barron's.
**As reported in Barron's June 7, 2014. Based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record and quality of practice and philanthropic work.
**Rank based on asset management and other factors.
1The 2014 Financial Times Top 100 Women Financial Advisors is an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (November, 2014). The FT 100 is based on data gathered from firms, regulatory disclosures, and the FT's research. As identified by the FT, the listing reflected each advisor's performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, years in existence, credentials and accessibility. Neither firms nor their employees pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 100.
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.