Thomas Popik, MBA
- MBA - Harvard Business School
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - MIT
- Appeared on CNBC, CNN, CBS News and Fox Business News
- Quoted in national publications including New York Times, Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal
- Gives regular presentations on the state of the housing and mortgage markets to the US Government and all four of the top US banks.
- Proudly served several years in the United States Air Force, both as an engineer and officer assigned to the Electronic Systems Division at Hanscom AFB.
Minimum investment requirement: $1,000,000 in Michigan, $2,000,000 outside of Michigan.
Investment Advice offered through Zhang Financial, a Fee-Only Wealth Management Group.